[MUSIC] Youngbam ft. Qdot – Horror Chopper


Youngbam is truly a blessing to Nigeria Music Industry, with many hit track to his name, After the successful release of his last dope track titled “Hustle” which trend massively, the track which speak about the ill treatment upcoming face when struggling to reach stardom. He’s showing no sign of slowing down by featuring the sensational “Qdot” to drop this dope track titled “Horror Chopper”. This track issahit & issagoal.
Kindly Listen & Download “Horror Chopper” By “Youngbam” Featuring “Qdot”.

1/Post a Comment/Comments

  1. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work!

    আলোতে আলোতে ঢাকা
    সবাই চুপ লিরিক্স
    নিটোল পায়ে লিরিক্স
    এই মন লিরিক্স c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post