[ALBUM] M.I Abaga – Yxng Dxnzl | A Study On Self Worth

M.I Abaga – Yxng Dxnzl Artwork - ALBUM: M.I Abaga – Yxng Dxnzl | A Study On Self Worth
Undoubtedly Africa’s best rapper alive, M.I Abaga has released his much anticipated album ‘Yxng Dxnzl’ (A study on self worth). The chocolate city boss and Nigerian hip hop head continues to extend his stay on the thrown as the greatest rapper with the most impressive projects.

This is definitely another album that will live to be remembered for ages asthe best description for its is EPIC. The new album doesn’t only proves that M.I Abaga has the hip hop knowledge, but also clearly proves that he is the best that has ever done it.
Download, listen and share your thoughts via the comment section below.
A STUDY ON SELF WORTH: YXNG DXNZL TRACKLIST.
1. M.I. Abaga – Do You Know Who You Are? Take Some Time and Mediate On You Mp3
2.M.I. Abaga – Last time i had a Dream about a HummingBird Mp3
3.M.I. Abaga – You Rappers Should Fix up Your Life Mp3
4.M.I. Abaga – Another thing! Do not be a groupie
5.M.I. Abaga – Stop never second guess yourself Mp3
6. M.I. Abaga – You are like Melody, My Heats Skips a beat Mp3
7. M.I. Abaga – ft. Odunsi The Engine & Lady Donli Mp3
8. M.I. Abaga – I believe in Me, You Should too, Believe In You Mp3
9. M.I. Abaga – The Elevation of Yung Denzel Mp3

10. M.I. Abaga – Love Never Fails, but where they are Prophecies Love will Cease to Remain Mp3

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post