How I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends” – Lady Cries Out On Twitter

A Nigerian Twitter user Named TheDamilola posted on twitter how get contacted Herpes having Orgy S*x with her friends. shocked shocked shocked
She tweeted :
My life is over. My friends suggested we have a private orgy which I agreed to because we knew the guys already. lt’s like exes and close friends so they were people we were familiar with. In total 5 ladies, 5 guys. We asked them to do std tests which they did before the orgy.We did everything she and didn’t use condoms We had bomb S*x which i have never experienced my whole life on earth but this is where the wahala started. Days later and I started itching and pains all around my vagina , after I started noticing rashes i became furious , I went to do a test and confirmed l had genital herpes. Turns out, one of my friends who is a lady had the herpes and kept quiet about It. The guy had sex with her he contacted it . The guy had sex with her first then had sex with me next so somehow transferred It to me. I am mentally down and I hope I find a cure This is just a warning for everyone that you can only trust yourself. cry cry cry cry


0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post