Stupidity Or Love? - Man Pushes Her Girlfriend About In A Trolley, Says Is His Job To Take Care Of Her


I have seen twisted love affairs for a longtime but this got to be the craziest one I have ever seen. How stupid can this man be? Had it been this happened in Nigeria and Yoruba land, I would have said he is under the influence of juju. Or do South Africans do juju too?

This happened in Cape Town, South Africa. A man who pushes his lover around in a trolley, Lizo Taliwe has expressed a sense of duty concerning his partner who he described as his queen. The passionate lover described to reporters his deep affection for 40-year-old girlfriend Zukiswa Dyantyi, who was captured sitting in a shopping cart while a devoted Taliwe dragged the heavy woman with slight difficulty.

Despite this, he has told newsmen that he doesn't mind weather challenges, making his sweetheart comfortable is all that matters to him. In his words;

“She is my queen and it’s my job to take care of her in any way. “I enjoy what I’m In Cape Town, South Africa, a man who pushes his lover around in a trolley » , Lizo Taliwe has expressed a sense of duty concerning his partner who he described as his queen. The passionate lover described to reporters his deep affection for 40-year-old girlfriend Zukiswa Dyantyi, who was captured sitting in a shopping cart while a devoted Taliwe dragged the heavy woman with slight difficulty.

Despite this, he has told newsmen that he doesn't mind weather challenges, making his sweetheart comfortable is all that matters to him.

In his words;

“She is my queen and it’s my job to take care of her in any way. "I enjoy what I’m doing and I don’t mind the hot weather. As long as my queen is happy, I’m happy too,” he told the Daily Sun who caught up with him during a trip.

It does not matter to Taliwe that they are poor. To him, materialistic things should not come before true love.

“She is not lazy. I love her and I don’t want her to get tired. "Even though we are poor and don’t have anything, we love each other. "To find true love people need to stop looking at materialistic things because the person who really loves you might not have anything,” he said in praise of his lover.

According to reports, the pair have been together for a period of eight years..

What do you think guys? Stupidity or love?

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post