Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth

female goat that refused to breastfeed its baby has been dubbed a ‘slay goat’ because of it awkward behaviour.

A Facebook User who shared the Story Wrote :
"WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!I never knew we have SLAY GOATS too.This is one of the reasons why I ENJOY going to the VILLA, because I know I must see something NEW!
This our slay goat in the Villa refused to BREASTFEED its KID since birth.You have to bring her down by force before the kid will be able to SUCK BREAST.
If the kid tries to go onits own to the mother for SUCKLING, the mother will just hit it real hard and drive it away.Ooo Chi moo……. Now I ask,
*WHAT IS THIS SLAY GOAT TRYING TO DO???*IS IT THAT IT DOESN’T WANT THE BREAST TO FALL OR WHAT???"
More pictures below

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post