How I Got Pregnant and Gave Birth at The Age Of 11" - Oprah Winfrey

Oprah Winfrey made a stunning announcement in Australia, revealing she named the infant son she lost when she was just 14.
While speaking at An Evening with Oprah, she told the crowd “So I have named him, I had a little boy named Canaan. I did have a son.
And I named him Canaan because Canaan means new land, new life.” Winfrey went on to speak about the sexual abuse she experienced as a child, which resulted in her pregnancy with Canaan.
“I was defiled at 9 years old by a cousin, then again by another family member, and another family member,” Winfrey said. She added that she hid the pregnancy because of the “pain and shame".
”The baby boy was reportedly premature and passed away in the hospital weeks after he was born"

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post